fredag 17. september 2010

Through my eyes

This is my visual diary, and here I will share the world through my eyes.




The focus will be nature, landscape, fashion and art. To me, it's all about the mood in a photo.  Either can express a feeling of peace, power, powerlessness, sadness, hope, joy, serenity or danger.  What creates a feeling of mood in one person might not work that way in another. I will post photos from around the world which I find unique, fascinating, beautiful or interesting. Most of the photos are shot by me, but I will also post some inspiring photos by other photographers. I hope some viewers will feel as though they were there and what it was like to take the shot.



This is me. The photographer Ewelina Ohlsson is great, and she always manage to create a certain mood in her photographies.
 



This is me again. Nature photoshoots are always fascinating.
 


This is just pure nature, shot at Hankø in Norway





I love this photo by Matthew Stansfied. Here he is combining  nature with fashion in a beautiful way.



Maryna Linchuk :)


  

4 kommentarer: